News & Events
Learn more about us, addiction and getting well
December 18, 2017 | Dean Preuss, addiction management coach
A volunteer since 2016, Dean is all about validating, building trust and connecting with his clients.
- Opioid abuse should be treated as a disease not a moral failing, says CEO who lost his son to addiction
- ND First Lady: Addiction is 'not a moral failing'
- The Power of Peer Coaching
- North Dakota tribes ask state for help with drug addiction
- Six Lessons to Take Away from an Addiction Recurrence (or Relapse)
- Ask a Coach: Heavy Drinking in a Spouse
- Coaching 101: How It Works
- 12 Resources for Anyone Concerned about a Loved One and Addiction
- How to Stay Well When Someone You Love is Suffering from Addiction
- Words Do Hurt: What Not to Say to a Loved One
- Five Ways to Help When Someone You Know Has a Loved One Suffering from Addiction
- Peer Power: Using Our Own Experiences to Help Loved Ones Cope with Addiction